Your room category:
Family Units 6-8
Cordiality. Comfort. Relaxation. In Meike’s guesthouse you will find exactly that. Ideally situated in the centre of Swakopmund, the small town on the Atlantic Ocean and the Namib Desert. All historic buildings, restaurants, shops and museums, as well as the Atlantic Ocean, are within walking distance of 10-15 minutes. Despite its central location, Meike’s guesthouse is an oasis of peace and relaxation. It is the perfect choice if you are looking for comfort, friendliness, helpfulness and individual service. Meike and Klaus are proud of their personally run guesthouse, the most environmentally friendly business in our city. This pride is reflected in the spacious, stylish rooms and bathrooms, the beautiful garden and the unique breakfast. Since 2001, the guinea fowl has been the logo for Meike’s guesthouse. For guests from all over the world, it has become synonymous with warm hospitality! The entire team of Meike’s Gästehaus will do everything to make your visit unforgettably beautiful.
All rooms have a private veranda, as well as:
- Kettle, fridge, coffee/tea, hairdryer, hot water bottle, blanket and safe.
- High quality mattresses
- Laundry service (at extra cost)
- A parking space on the property, with a night watchman
- Expert information , as well as help with booking activities and restaurants.
Activities in Swakopmund
- Sunbathing, reading, swimming in the sea & riding the waves
- Dune Activities: Off-road vehicle or fatbike riding through the dunes, paragliding & Living Desert Tour (Dὔnen day tour).
- Other activities: catamaran boat trip, go-karts, kayaking with seals and dolphins, skydiving, Sandwich Harbour & 4×4 tours, horseback riding, Swakopmund Museum, Aquarium, sunset at “Tiger Reef “or “The Tug” Tiger Reef or the Tug, & historical German sights & culture.