Gracious spaces and gracious hospitality give this modern lodge the elegance of times past, the spirited character and the refreshingly stylish interior. Sip a pink gin and enjoy the expansive desert landscape of one of the 24 bungalows, each with its own small plunge pool.
- Dune Drive (Guided) – Discover the petrified dunes, the red dunes above the plateau and the many other wonders of the Namib Desert on this drive through the Gondwana Namib Park. Refreshments and light snacks included.
- Sossusvlei Excursion (Guided) – Enjoy a guided half-day excursion to the highest dunes on earth at Sossusvlei. They are part of the spectacular Namib Sand Sea, which was declared a World Heritage Site in 2013. Includes brunch, refreshments and entrance fees to the national park. Advance reservation is absolutely necessary.
- Walking trails (self-guided) – Experience the Namib Desert on foot on our self-guided walks of 3 km, 5 km and 7 km. Please inquire at the reception desk.
- Morning / afternoon e-bike excursion (guided) – You don’t have to be fit to enjoy this 10 km guided excursion by electric bike. It is a great way to explore the beautiful Namib and its people. Can only be booked directly at the lodge. Prices available at the lodge.
- Scorpion Night Walk (guided) – Be amazed by the sight of scorpions glowing in the dark under UV light on a short guided night walk (3 km) after dinner. Can only be booked directly at the lodge.
- E-Bike Excursion (self-guided) – Explore the splendor of the Namib Desert at your leisure (morning or afternoon) with minimal effort on an electric bike. Can only be booked directly at the lodge. Prices and trail map available at the lodge.